Packing, Despatch and Goods-in Operative
You will be in charge of Packing and Despatch, processing despatch paperwork, preparing and packing systems for shipment as required, booking goods into stock, building and testing of Transilluminators.
- Packing, Checking and Despatching finished company systems.
- Booking goods into stock on receipt
- Building and testing Transilluminators.
- Packing and despatching spares orders.
- Keeping packing stores and containers tidy.
- Ensuring packaging material stock levels.
- Liaise with the buyer regarding non-conforming products.
- Return products that are not to Synoptics specification.
- Following procedures for ISO9001:2008
- Working knowledge of Sage 200
- Reject/Return notes – Parts returned to suppliers for ISO9001:2008
- Goods in notes
Documentation / Equipment / Health & Safety
- Be aware of Health & Safety requirements
New Product Introduction
- Where necessary, assisting in introducing new products into Production, liaising with other departments, ensuring documentation is available etc.
- Undertaking special projects as directed by the Finance Manager
- performing any task necessary to “get the job done “
To apply for this job, please send an email with a copy of your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org